Annie Mcilwain joins the podcast again to chat with Todd Perry about Waste Management. Annie is a District Manager and Engineer at PPM working out of the Jackson, Mississippi office. With a masters degree in civil engineering, she brings loads of experience and knowledge to the table.
- Ways technology can be used to reduce waste
- How byproducts can be repurposed to reduce waste AND benefit something else. This is known as ‘Beneficial Use.”
- Excess waste often means less profit
- There are different types of waste and different types of waste permits.
- Explaining ‘Universal Waste’
- Best practices for managing waste
- Why an audit of disposal facilities can be a good thing