Michael Ellison joins this episode of PPM Simplifies to talk about Remediation with Todd. Michael is an engineer at PPM and has nearly 30 years of experience in the industry.
Key Topics and Take-aways
- Michael gives some tips on site cleanup and equipment maintenance. As he puts it, you wan to be accurate AND precise
- When it comes to Remediation there’s no ‘one size fits all.’ So it’s important to pay attention to how a site responds to remediation
- Michael explains the different forces that could affect a remediation approach
- Todd and Michael explain how. to read data at a site and how that may impact a facilities approach towards remediation
- Michael explains the importance of Horizontal Recovery Wells