In this episode Todd Perry chats with Rick Plummer about how facilities deal with Environmental Compliance and the benefits and challenges that come with that. Rick is a principal engineer at PPM and has nearly 30 years of experience in Environmental Consulting. He currently works with and supervises engineers, geologists, and computer programmers involved in more than 200 private and government projects.
Key Topics and Take-aways
- The different types of regulations facilities face
- The different types of monitoring systems
- How facilities can lower emission factors
- Why facilities need to keep their equipment in working order
- Compliance Assurance Monitoring (CAM) Plans