On this episode, Todd Perry is joined by PPM Environmental Compliance Manager Corey Gautreaux. They discuss Air Permitting and why it’s important and Corey outlines some best practices for facilities looking into getting an air permit.
Key Topics and Takeaways
- The steps to think about BEFORE getting an air permit
- Any facility looking to start a new construction needs an air permit first
- Getting an air permit takes time
- Why doing pre-permitting meetings with the state can be helpful
- How to get your permit quickly through an expedited permit process