GSA Schedule Services
PPM has several environmental General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules (Contract No. GS-10F-0157M) in place. These are open contracts that allow any federal agency to solicit a quotation from PPM Consultants or other GSA contract holders and retain them, thus simplifying the typical government procurement process. Services available under PPM’s GSA Schedule are called Special Item Numbers (SINs), and include the following:
- SIN 899-1: Environmental Planning Services and Documentation
- SIN 899-2: Environmental Compliance Services
- SIN 899-3: Environmental/Occupational Training Services
- SIN 899-4: Waste Management Services
- SIN 899-5: Hazardous Materials Management Advisory Services
- SIN 899-6: Remote Advisory Services
- SIN 899-7: Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- SIN 899-8: Remediation Services
For more information on how to use the GSA schedule for your next environmental procurement, click here.
For more information call Toll Free Toll-Free: 1-800-761-8675 or click here to get more information.