The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has released guidelines for applications for
2017 grant funding for brownfields assessment and cleanup. The deadline for proposals is December 20, 2016.
Guidelines and other resources for 2017 brownfield grant applications may be found on the EPA website. Links to helpful documents can be found here:
- 2017 Brownfields Assessment Grant Guidelines
- 2017 Brownfields Cleanup Grant Guidelines
- 2017 Summary of Brownfields Assessment and Cleanup Guideline Changes
- 2017 Assessment Guideline Checklist
- 2017 Cleanup Guideline Checklist
- Application Kit
- Tips on Writing a Competitive Grant Proposal and Preparing a Budget
- Preparing Your Brownfields Community Plan: Involving Your Community
PPM’s brownfield grant experts would be glad to answer any questions you have about the proposal process. Be sure to sign up for our Tip of the Day emails for even more tips and tricks. We’ll help you keep your proposal timeline on track and give you helpful hints to make the most of your grant application.