The City of Orlando, Florida has awarded environmental services contracts to three local firms: PPM Consultants Inc., Professional Service Industries, Inc., and Tetra Tech, Inc.
PPM is honored to be chosen from among 13 bidders to provide reliable environmental services to the people of Orlando. PPM Consultants Principal Keith Pyron, as well as District Manager Amy Guilfoyle will manage this effort over the next two years.
The services contract will include projects such as:
- Phase One/Phase Two environmental site assessments
- Interim remedial action plans
- Contamination assessment plans
- Remedial alternative studies
- Remedial action plans
- Remedial implementation plans
- Risk assessment studies
- State reimbursement program application expertise
- Remediation system testing
- Monitoring well installation and sampling
- Coordination with regulatory and governmental agencies
“We are very excited about being selected for the City of Orlando’s environmental services contract,” said Guilfoyle. “We see this as being good for our company as well as good for the city. We believe we can be a strong resource for addressing the city’s environmental issues.”
PPM has longstanding relationships with a number of local minority, veteran and women-owned businesses, who will subcontract over a quarter of the scope of PPM’s project work. Among these businesses are: American Environmental Consulting, Inc., Southern Research Laboratories, Inc., Ambient Technologies, Inc. and Environmental Remediation Services, Inc.